Life is beautiful

Life is beautiful page contents

You are beautiful.

I want to see you more and more and want to enjoy you with love and without fear.
I want to explore you and know you more.
I want to be your best friend.
Yes, the life you are heavenly beautiful...
you are full of colours and colours.
The life I want to say something to you...

I Promise that I will be more confident, and will start loving you more.


I will start loving my self more and will start loving others as well.

People who will make me cry in this journey, I promise I will tell them what they did without hurting and insulting them so that they won't repeat it again with me or with others.

I will make my parents happy and will love them the most, more than everything:)

I will work with full love and concentration. I will make sure that my work should be praised.

I won't hurt anyone in my life and try to understand each situation.

I will raise my voice if something wrong will happen to me.

I will smile, smile and smile throughout the year and will try to make this year best year of my life...

Last- I will treat everyone as my friend only, I will not treat anyone in a special way.

And last, life is not that bad, one day I will meet a person who will love me the way I love my best friend may be more than that...

I will get a very good job which I always wanted to do.

I will read more and more so that i will not be treated like the way I was treated.I will make sure that I am reading more than people around me.

I vow that I will live you the fullest.

Comments