Best Friend

Yes, I don't want to lose my best friend and that too for a stupid emotion.

Whole life I kept waiting for a person with whom I can share each and everything which was there in my might without having any fear how he/she will take that thing if he/she would judge me basis that thing.
with whom I can be like what I am.
And one fine day I found him. now I also have a best friend. my partner in crime, my partner drinks, my partner is gossip, with whom I can share my sorrows, my happiness, my wishes, my list of things that I want, my crushes list, and the smoke too.
I was so happy with him because he was there all the times when I needed him.
He was there for my shopping, my endless stupid PJs and the one who used to hold me when I got drunk.
He was the best thing I had got in my entire life, not because he was my best friend, but because he was mine.
whenever I used to be sad, I don't know how come he was aware of the fact that I need him and guess what he used to be there.
I am not a very strong person, I was that person who even could not utter a single word when people were making fun of me, I can't even cross the road alone. This was the phase when I was going through the breakup phase with the Boyfriend with whom I was in a relationship for more than 10 years.

I was so happy with him, the most difficult time became the easy time for me. All because he was there with me all the times.

Every day was beautiful with full of new hope until I fell in love with that best friend.
The things got changed after that, we were gone apart. I started loving him crazily. His smile was the only element to be happy.
His voice used to make me sleep.
I could not sleep without his voice.
And one day, I could not hear that voice anymore.
I could see him smiling in front of me any more. The matter was not that, he is not alive.
He is perfectly fine and lives a happy life...
But the fact was that he had a g.f and they both got engaged.
And my life took you turn again from where I had started...
Now I am broke again.




Comments